Madison Land Banking Workshops
VIDEO OF LAND BANKING WORKSHOP
LAND BANKING WORKSHOP POWERPOINT
DATES AND LOCATIONS (same workshop on both dates)
- November 30, 6:30 PM, at Urban League Center for Economic Development & Workforce Training, 2222 S. Park St.
- Tuesday, December 1st, 9:00–11:00 AM, at the Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
BACKGROUND INFORMATION ABOUT LAND BANKING
- Best Practices in Land Bank Operation, Cleveland State University
- Land Bank Authorities: A Guide for the Creation and Operation of Local Land Banks, Frank S Alexander
- Land Banks - U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
EXAMPLES OF LAND BANKING AROUND THE U.S.
- City of Dallas Land Bank, Texas
- Genesee County Land Bank, Flint, Michigan
- Little Rock Land Bank Commission, Arkansas
- Urban Land Conservancy Denver, Colorado(Aaron Miripol's organization)